Do you like s’mores? I love them, but not always convenient to have a fire when you’re in the mood for one. These Easy S’mores Bars will help with those s’mores cravings.
These S’mores Bars are thick, chewy and delicious… and taste like s’mores and a chocolate chip cookie combined!
I know in the middle of the winter I’m totally going to be making these decadent bars. They taste just like a s’more but in more of a soft and chewy cookie bar form. They are over the top and melt in your mouth delicious!
Do you call them magic bars, S’mores bars or 4 layer bars? I grew up calling them four layer bars because of the four ingredients in the recipe. So, to stick to the 4 ingredients rule, these bars only have 4ingredients as well.
- • 4 Tablespoons butter
- • 1 (10 oz) Bag Regular Marshmallows
- • 1 Box of Golden Graham Cereal
- • 1-2 cups Frozen Chocolate Chips (depending on taste)
- 1. In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter. Add in marshmallows and keep stirring constantly until completely melted into a marshmallow crème sauce. Remove from heat.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine marshmallow crème sauce and Golden Grahams until they are completely coated. Once completely coated, stir in frozen chocolate chips. (Freezing the cholate chips will help them keep their shape)
- 3. Grease a 9x13 pan and press S'mores down evenly with parchment paper.
- 4. Let cool for at least 15 minutes and enjoy!
These seriously could not have turned out any better. I am so excited for you to try them! Like squealing-hovering-over-your-shoulder-in-the-kitchen kind of excited.
You must tell me when you try these and how much you liked them!!
We like to keep ours chilled in the refrigerator, But you can totally keep these at room temperature for a soft, gooey, perfect creation!