What You Need:
- 2 cups white or yellow cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- ½ cup sprinkles, divided
How To Create:
- Spray or line an 8×8 baking pan. Set aside.
- Mix your cake mix and powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add your cream and butter and microwave for 90 seconds, or until butter is completely melted.
- Add in your chips and ½ of your sprinkles. Mix gently. Pour mixture into your baking pan.
- Top with remaining sprinkles. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until very firm. Remove from baking pan and cut into squares. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Thanks so much for coming by means so much!!