My Full Time Passion.

Ya’ll know by now I’m a super laid back small town mama of two crazy tiny humans!! I somehow have an amazing husband that puts up with all of our crazy maddness….. My blog is what I  consider my hobby passion and when I do something it’s all in or let’s just not do it!!! But to keep up my fun hobbies and passions I have to have a kick butt full-time passion. I don’t mind my 9 to 5, in fact, I love it and my work family is AMAZING!!! 


I work in the medical field I’m a little more behind the curtain in my position but still feel like I’m needed. I manage many hospital and doctors offices and every medical form they use. I work super close with sales, marketing and the head of each department and 98% of the time they are so nice and also laid back like me thankfully!!! I would say I dress up about 40% of the time and the other 60% I’m in the best scrubs EVER we get to choose and I ONLY have Landau in my closet may sound insane and a bit picky but I’m okay with that

Back in February, I posted about Landau and well since then my collection is HUGE!!!! & well now I kind of consider myself an expert….

**  I have to have my personality showing ya’ll and every pair of my Landau scrubs goes perfect with it!!


Here’s my why for the Medical Field:

I’m a very passionate person it’s hard not to look at me and not know what I’m thinking. So it would be even harder for me to be in a profession that I wasn’t all in for. I care about people even people I’ve never met before, when I help others it’s like I’m helping myself, my parents are older and my whole life and I would always want people in the medical field to be so good to them so that’s what I give. The list could go on and on but I know I’m where I’m supposed to be! What’s your why for being in the medical field?




Why Landau?

  • Never feel sloppy.
  • New styles all the time.
  • Fits perfect.
  • Order with ZERO worries.
  • Feel good = Looking good.
  • Sizes from XS – 5XL


Are you in the medical field? Have you tried the goodness? If not get to it you can thank me later!!! I only rock Landau now.

This is my next purchase can’t wait!!! already have them in my cart:

** These are from the smitten line and I plan on collecting it all!! Dress for the job you want!


Thanks so much for coming by means way more than you know!!! Happy Friday eve!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


  1. Ashley Peavey says

    Those are so cute!
  2. says

    I loved their scrubs when I worked in healthcare too! Super cute and comfy!

Leave a Reply