If you can’t imagine a cookie better than the Oreo, imagine this – Chocolate covered Oreos! Sound good? You can easily make them yourself in about ten minutes.
You need little more than a love of chocolate to complete this recipe. The ingredients are basic and few.
If you thought oreos couldn’t get any better, they can with a little chocolate!
These are so easy even the kids will love helping!
Yields 25 Pops
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- Bag of Almond Bark
- Lollipop sticks
- 1. Separate Oreos in half, with one half an Oreo cookie, and the other half with the cookie and frosting.
- 2. Melt about 1/3 of the bag of almond bark in a small sauce pan.
- 3. Double boil by placing the sauce pan in a large saute pan filled with water.
- 4. Add a tablespoon of Crisco into the almond bark, or more if needed. Almond bark can be thick!
- 5. Dip the end of the lollipop stick into the almond bark mixture.
- 6. Press stick in the Oreo cookie with frosting.
- 7. Cover the inside of the Oreo cookie without frosting in almond bark. Press the two cookies together like normal.
- 8. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 9. Dip Oreo pops into the almond bark.
- 10. Lay on wax paper, and refrigerate until hard!
- 11. Enjoy with a glass of milk!
Thanks so much for coming by!!