I love ringing in the New Year !! Everything is new and fresh and all the hustle and bustle from the hoildays are gone !! Yay !! I never put myself on a strict diet and i’ve really never came up with “resolutions” I just like when the clock hits 12 I’m with people i love.
So let’s have some New Years Eve party fun and win a $50 VISA card !!!
So who is hosting a New Years Eve Party? I like going to one close to home that is adult and kid friendly. I live in a Tiny town in Georgia about an hour away from Atlanta so i have definitely had my fair share of partying like a “Rockstar” at the peach drop they host at under ground Atlanta.
#1 I have never managed to get drunk enough not to be freezing so bad that it hurts.
#2 After you get out of the crowd and back to MARTA the only thing open is the strip clubs for a few years they all knew us by name !
#3 Until i had kids i never realized how insanely dangerous it is the whole city is in a liquor comma and the whole night is like “dodging bullets”
I know i know im only thirtyish but geez lately i want to remember ringing in the new year and not racing to get hammered i now prefer a slow and steady pace.
So if your hosting a party or a small get together this is the place to be… see below for all my favorite ideas and thoughts !! And where to get the best of the glitz and glitter !!
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway who couldn’t use $50 ?
1. Amazingly glitter your wine bottles all you need is mod podge glitter and a spray sealer.
2. Apple nachos and they are insanely good search and pick your favorite one.
3. Every bash must have a cute photo booth and these props are the best get them on etsy by clevermarten.
4. These balloons are seriously the best things ever invented get them on etsy by theflairexchange.
5. Put a fortune cookie on each glass of wine and champagne a neat cheap idea that people will remember.
6. Get a huge over sized ballon fill with tons of confetti and pop at midnight kids and adults will be so shocked and excited.
7. Confetti pops are so unique and even look cute sitting on the event table get these on etsy search confetti pops and pick the color that matchs the party.
8. Wine bottle free printables that match the balloons so cute get them at hautechocolate.ca
9. Free printable sparkler holders neat and adds more flair for free get these at www.bestdayever.fi/free-sparkler-backers
10. Love this grapes on kabob sticks to go with the coctails.
11. Example of what i would consider a master piece setup !!!
Tell me what yall think !! Comment here about your favorite NYE event or memory!
And last but not least what will you do with a free VISA card worth $50.