Prepare yourself for this greatness !!! Make this at your next wedding shower, birthday party etc… and everyone will be jealous that you thought of this. These are so good and grab the attention of EVERYONE!
What You Need:
- 1/3 cup Strawberry Wine
- 1/3 cup Pinot Grigio Champagne
- 1/2 Cup Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 15 ripe sweet strawberries, sliced
- 3 ounces chilled Strawberry Wine
- 3 ounces chilled champagne
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- Sprig of fresh mint
- Strawberry Slice
How To Create:
- Make a strawberry simple syrup by adding 2 cup of water and 2 cups of sugar in a sauce pot, bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Slice 8 – 10 strawberries and add them to the water and sugar mixture. Break apart the strawberries to release the juices.Boil mixture for a minute more then remove from heat and cover the pot with a tight fitting lid. Allow strawberry simple syrup to steep for 12 – 15 minutes. Strain into a Mason jar type glass and refrigerate.
- In a large measuring cup or bowl add strawberry wine, champagne and simple syrup and stir.
- Pour strawberry wine mixture into the individual popsicle containers to the fill line. Snap on the stick and cap pieces.
- Place in a deep freeze or ice box for two (2) hours or longer.
- Fill a standard wine glass halfway with crushed ice, add several sliced strawberries, add two tablespoons of strawberry simple syrup. Add wine and a Strawberry & Champagne Popsicle.
- Garnish with a fresh spring of mint and a slice of strawberry.
I Got my popsicle mold for so cheap on Ebay and they have tons more.
These literally had people talking for weeks and they were so simple and I prepared them the night before. You can make your own changes if you like of even make them alcohol free if needed. I will be making these over and over and coming up with new flavors as well.
Hope yall love this !!! If you have any questions or need help creating please ask !