**This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SoCozy. All opinions are my own and not edited by the sponsor.
The most common question I’m asked isn’t about how I became a blogger, how I met my hot husband, or even “how are you today?” it’s “how do you do your daughter’s hair?”
Ok, one of those questions may be a little more popular, but not when it comes to my blog. Biracial hair care & mixed hair care has become a hot topic. People ask me this “HOT” question in person, by E-Mail, on Facebook, Instagram literally EVERYWHERE!
What I’ve leaned from all these moms is that biracial hair – which is not a “tech” term, because let’s be honest hair is hair… not a race – it’s more than just a beauty routine. It’s more about the combo of cultures, and a deep desire to raise up happy kids with hair they love.
My #1 general answer to that is SoCozy. Yes, I strongly believe in the products I use and believe me I’ve tried TONS!
SoCozy, is a line of salon formulate products for kids between the ages of 2 and 12 years old now sold at Target. Their products are non-toxic, made without parabens, formaldehyde, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic color, propylene glycol and free of alcohol, gluten, wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
1. Get SoCozy “curl” products.
2. Use a T-shirt to “towel dry” hair it makes the curls so much softer.
3. Get a “wet” brush.
4. Want loose curls let it air dry.
5. A silk pillow case work WONDERS!
6. The SoCozy Curl products I use are amazing in the tangle department I don’t even use a detangle now.
7. The SoCozy gel I use is the 100% best on FRIZZ!!! Yes, some Frizz is to be expected but make sure your expectations are even reachable not all bi-racial hair has the same texture. But when it comes to frizz this is the go to for us.
8. Use a deep condition weekly.
9. And my last tip don’t let it STRESS you out!!! Embrace the CURLS.
It’s important to remember that it’s about the products not so much the process.
I’ve always used the same process so I’m my hands on and tried past it’s definitely the products that has made such a difference for us!
** The terms above are dead on yall!!!! & when I finally mastered them all it literally saved me ton’s of time and frustration.
Let me know what y’all think and if you have curly hair don’t miss out!!! What’s your secret weapon?