Who bought way more Girl Scout cookies than was strictly necessary this cookie season? It can’t be just me. Multiple co-workers have daughters begging; every retail store has a literal troop of miniature salesladies out front, manning their stations with youthful glow and aggression; & they are SO cute!!! I can’t just ignore them, but I already have SO many cookies, and once I make eye contact, I clearly can’t say no…. Problems, love these type of problems. Girl Scout cookie problems.
I’ve literally ate 20 thin mints in a row and well I mean yes! I love them but there has got to be a more creative way for me to get all these cookies down oh believe me there IS!!! Thirst no more it’s time for Girl Scout Thin Mint Shots!!! Everyone will love you and the SHOTS for being such a genius!! Thank me later!
It was time to surprise my taste buds with a Girl Scout cocktail.
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/4 cup Creme de coca
- 1/4 cup creme de menthe
- 3/4 cup milk
- Chocolate frosting
- 6 Thin Mint cookies
- Optional - whipped cream
- 1. Apply a thin layer of chocolate frosting around each rim of your shooter glasses.
- 2. Pulse the thin mint cookies in a food processor until they are fine crumbs. Pour into a shallow bowl.
- 3. Dip each shooter rim into the thin mint crumbs, covering the frosting completely.
- 4. Chill for 10-15 minutes.
- 5. Place 5 to 6 ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
- 6. Add all of the ingredients into the cocktail shaker and shake, shake, shake!
- 7. Strain and pour into each shooter glass.
- 8. Serve immediately or add whipped cream and additional cookie crumbs.
- 9. ENJOY!
These were so fun hope you love them!!! Thanks for coming by!!