I would call these little puffs of deliciousness and so much fun to make- and eat. Of course, you can take the swirly cute Unicorn Colors and mix up the colors and flavors to something different to match your party or holiday, but these are by far the best in my book (and a easy recipe) to top it off.
It’s a widely accepted fact that unicorns fart rainbows and glitter. I fully realize that this is a pretty bold statement to make, but it’s backed up by loads of writings on the internet, so it must be true. These sweet treats make for easy desserts or the perfect party treat!
Well now you have to give these a go, because they are just too fun and pretty to leave on the screen. Besides that, meringues are so much easier to make than people think. There are few ingredients and the technique is simple and requires no fussy tools. In fact, the only things you have to be mindful of are patience and knowing your visual cue of readiness.
Meringue (/məˈræŋ/,mə-rang; French pronunciation: [məʁɛ̃ɡ]) is a type of dessert, often associated with French, Swiss, and Italian cuisine, made from whipped egg whites (or aquafaba) and sugar, and occasionally anacid such as lemon, vinegar or cream of tartar.e,
These get me every time I just love how they turn out and they are just too cute!!!
- - Wilton 3-Color Swirl Coupler
- - 2 Egg Whites
- - I cup Powdered Sugar
- - 1/8 tsp. cotton candy extract (or flavoring of your choice)
- - Food Coloring—blue, pink, purple
- 1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- 2. Beat egg whites on high until stiff peaks form. (about 2 minutes)
- 3. Add ½ cup of powdered sugar and beat until glossy and stiff. (about 5 minutes)
- 4. Gently fold in the remaining powdered sugar and the extract until well combined.
- 5. Separate meringue into 3 separate bowls, add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl and gently fold.
- 6. Fill 3 icing bags with each color and attach the 3-color coupler.
- 7. Pipe the meringue into small little “piles” on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- 8. Bake for 1-1 ½ hours, or until dry to the touch.
- 9. Let cool and enjoy these cute little treats!
Have fun!!! Thanks so much for coming by!!