Watermelon is the epitome of summer!! I was thinking of a nice refreshing summer sipper. I also love the freshness of cucumber and combined these two flavors to come up with this drink. You will love this on a hot summer day!!!
To up the “cool” factor I added some cucumbers and mint and it makes the perfect flavor combination. All of the flavors are subtle enough to not overpower each other but come together for the perfect mix
Pair it with this treat from Design Love Fest & have the best girls day ever!
- 1 cup of Watermelon - diced and seeds removed
- 1 cup of Cucumber - peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. cup sugar
- 1oz Bacardi
- 1oz Tequila
- 1oz Watermelon Vodka
- 2oz Sprite
- Add your watermelon, cucumber and sugar into a blender and puree until frothy
- Fill your glass with ice 3/4 of the way full
- Now add your liquors, watermelon mix into a bar shaker and shake to combine
- Pour your mix into the glass top off with sprite
- Garnish with mint, a piece of watermelon, and cucumber slice
Enjoy Happy Sipping!
Follow: SEQUINS IN THE SOUTH