Bananas, Chocolate and liquor you can take me later!
What You Need:
- 1 ounce Bacardi Rum
- 1.5 Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 ounces Banana Nectar
- Ice Cubes
How To Create:
- In a standard whiskey or rocks, glass filled with ice cubes add rum and the banana nectar.
- Top with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur and stir slightly.
- Garnish with a wedge of banana.
Enjoy… this is such a unique treat!
Check out this Simple Time Mixers subscription box! Every month you get:
- One 32 ounce seasonal mixer (makes 10 cocktails) PLUS
- One 16 ounce infused mixer (makes 5 cocktails)
- Recipes and tips
Simple Times Mixers
The mixers are non-alcoholic so you can mix them with seltzer or soda if you prefer. Otherwise, just combine them with your favorite spirit!
If you really want to up your cocktail game, you might prefer the Shaker & Spoon cocktail box.
Shaker & Spoon
Every month you get 3 recipes and all the syrups, mixers, and garnishes you need to make amazing cocktails. The alcohol isn’t included which is actually a good thing since you don’t have to be home to sign for the package when it arrives.
Magi Kern says
Christine - Jar Of Lemons says
Marie Yovcheva says
La Vida Sunshine says
Michelle Elenee says
the preserves project says
Edward Anderson says
Jasmine Hewitt says
Momma Needs Caffeine and Jesus says
Shanna Rogers says