Everyone loves simple craft DIY projects !! I love to craft but I also love instant results.
Anyone can do this I promise you won’t be disappointed. I was even eating during the project (see pic).
I am definitely a plant junkie and my weakness is succulents. So that’s the plants I used for my chair but you can use any plant.
What you need :
•° Old Chair.
°• Sand Paper.
°• Paint if you don’t want to just leave weathered.
•° Wire or Hanging basket shell.
I took pictures of the whole process so ya could see mine and me in action. But it’s so fun and so simple I’m going to included written directions as well.
But still always feel free to ask questions I love when y’all interact with me !!
1. Find a old chair that’s been sitting in your garage or you can pick up one @ a yard sale.
2. Run sand paper over the whole chair it will smooth it out and keep wood looking better longer in the elements.
3. Get some wire or a hanging basket shell to put in the chair seat hole.
4. Use coconut mat to fill it and add your soil in my case I used a fast draining mix for my succulents.
5. Plant the plants in the desired arrangement.
6. Paint your chair if you want to lot’s of people don’t I choose to.
7. Any type of paint will work you don’t need anything special cause the sun will fade any paint… but in reality that’s the look we are going for.
That’s all y’all !!!! And it looks so neat on my front porch. I did look up on eclectic chair so I could see painting ideas.
Below you will see the whole process in picture form.
Have fun and if you decide to-do this show me !!!
Please click the banner below it helps tiny bloggers like me 🙂 !!
Thanks so much for stopping by !!!