We always do Easter at my parents house everyone comes she cooks so much food it’s crazy and me and my sisters all bring a treat this year this will be mine !!
It’s so cute for Easter but I promise you that if you make and taste this one time you will enjoy it year round. As always easy, cute and amazing taste. What treat do you make for Easter if any?
What You Need:
1 (8 oz) brick cream cheese – room temperature
1 (8oz) container Cool Whip, thawed
1/4 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup vanilla cake mix
Garnish – pink, green and yellow sprinkles and Cadbury mini malted eggs
How To Create:
1. Add the cream cheese to a medium mixing bowl.
2. With an electric mixer on medium speed, mix the cream cheese until light and fluffy-about 3 minutes.
3. Add the sour cream and vanilla. Mix for an additional minute on low speed.
4. Add the Cool Whip and mix on medium speed for one minute.
5. Slowly add the powdered sugar while the mixer is on medium low speed and mix until well incorporated.
6. Add the cake mix and mix on medium speed until light and fluffy- about 1-2 minutes.
7. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve up to 24 hours.
7. Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with pink, yellow and green sprinkles. Break up a few Cadbury mini malted eggs and place on top. Serve with graham crackers or nilla wafers.
Please ask if you have any questions… And if you make it I want to see !!
Now run and go make this greatness!