I live in GA and this year I will not be making it to Savannah where they dye the river green I have before and it’s an absolute blast !!! But those huge party days are OVER can’t hang like that anymore. But I do have you covered for the best green drink to make and share with friends. It’s a bit unique and really good !!
What You Need:
1 ounce Crème de Menthe
1/2 ounce Mint Syrup
3 ounce Frostie’s Sour Apple
Sprig of Mint
Ice Cubes broken into shards
How To Create:
- In a cocktail shaker add one (1) ounce of Crème de Menthe, one-half ounce (1/2), and three (3) ounces of Frostie’s Sour Apple soda, two ice cubes.
- Stir, do not shake because the soda is carbonated and will go eveywhere, so no.
- Prepare a martini glass by smearing a bit of honey along the rim of the glass. Swirl the rim of the glass through a saucer containing brown sugar.
- Fill the glass with shards of ice.
- Strain cocktail into the prepared martini glass.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
Looks amazing and refreshing right ? IT IS !! This drink can also be kid approved just leave the alcohol out and it still taste good ! Let me know if you have any questions more cocktails to come these are fun and I get to taste !!
Thanks so much for coming by !!!