I am so excited to be teaming up with CafeBreaks today to share this fun new cookie recipe. It is one of my new favorites! The idea for this cookie has been rolling around in my head for a few months now. I wanted to create cookie that was a combination of all my favorite flavors. Coffee, caramel and white chocolate is one of my absolute favorite flavor combos. I also added chunks of white chocolate chips because coffee, caramel, and chocolate is always a good idea.
What You Need:
These cookies are sent absolutely over the top with busting flavor. If you’ve never made cookies with these items before, hold on… and get ready to get hooked! 🙂
Adding pudding to the cookie dough is a simple trick to amp up the flavor, but also to keep the cookies soft.
Enter the Giveaway:
** Click below for the awesome ibotta offer!!
- Gluten free.
- 100 calories or less per pack.
- Milk is the 1st ingredient.
- Super easy and convenient.
- Perfect for a relaxing snack.
- I used the Ibotta offer to buy my two puddings it was VERY easy.
- In the snack aisle near other pudding products.
- •¾ cup butter
- •1 cup granulated sugar
- •1 egg, plus 1 yolk
- •1 teaspoon vanilla
- •1 teaspoon baking soda
- •½ teaspoon kosher salt
- •1 Cup of CafeBreaks Mocha pudding
- •2 cups flour
- •Hand full of Carmel chips
- White Chocolate chips
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 2.In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the butter and sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add in the egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- 3.Next mix in the pudding for 30 seconds.
- 4.Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until just combined.
- 5.Finally add in the chips and mix until incorporated evenly.
- 6.Using a medium (2 tablespoon) sized cookie scoop drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet
- 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cookies are almost set. Don't over-bake if you want super soft soft cookies.
- 7.Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
** This post is in collaboration with Acorn influence and all opinions/creations are my very own.