Happy getting closer to Friday friends! Its almost the weekend, which is always a reason to celebrate! These pudding sugar cookie cups are the perfect quick and easy dessert. They are great for a celebration or for any occasion because they are simple and delicious! You can create for any occasion these are Christmas themed.
Sugar cookies are so very versatile! Not only can they be basic rolled out dough, but the dough can be transformed into these cute little cups. Just waiting for the perfect filling. I chose some cute red and green fun!!
The cookie cups baked until just golden so they remain super soft, melt-in-your-mouth chewy.
These were a definite win in our house. The fun of making cookies with the kids, super cute, and not as much time spent on decorating them. Plus there’s still the fun of adding sprinkles & getting them EVERYWHERE!!
Seeing as how we’re exactly less than 2 weeks away from Christmas (crazy!!), I think it’s time that I start inundating you with holiday recipes. It is my favorite baking season after all! I have so many recipe ideas that I don’t think I’ll have time to get through them all, but you can bet I’m going to try!
- - Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough (refrigerated 16.5 oz tube)
- - 3.4 oz box Instant Cheesecake Pudding
- - 2 cups Cold Milk
- - Red/Green Food Coloring
- - Large Ziploc Baggie
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Spray a mini muffin pan with Cooking oil spray.
- 3. Then take Sugar Cookie dough and pinch off enough to roll a 1-inch ball. Place in pan. Once all 24 balls are in the pan, place in oven and bake 10-12 minutes.
- 4. Remove from oven and immediately take a spoon (or anything you’d like) and make an indent in the middle of the cookie.
- 5. Let Cool.
- 6. While those are cooling, start preparing your pudding.
- 7. Pour pudding packet in a large bowl and add 2 cups of milk. Beat with beaters for 2 minutes. Let set for additional 3 minutes.
- 8. Next separate pudding into two bowls. Add 3-4 drops of red food coloring into one bowl and 3-4 drops of green coloring to the other. Mix well.
- 9. Now take each pudding color and spoon into the corner of a large ziploc baggie. Make sure to keep the pudding side by side. (You want a swirl motion when squeezed out).
- 10. Snip off corner of baggie. Fill each cookie with the pudding mixture in a swirl like motion. Continue to do this until all cups are filled.
- 11. They’re ready to serve!
I hope you enjoy the recipe! You can follow along with me and never miss a recipe by signing up for my newsletter. Follow me on Instagram and tag #sequinsinthesouth so I can see all the creations you make.