Ya’ll me and the husband are kid FREE in Florida this week it’s been so long I’m not sure I know how to act. I’m here for the sunshine and as much beach time as possible. Take a look what’s in my bag for a full fun day so I don’t have to go back and forth to the resort. All I need is my bag and okay maybe the…. Tiki bar!
Whether you like to lug around your summer must-haves and beach basics, a properly stocked beach tote is essential in promising you’ll have a fabulous beach escape.
These are my beach bag must-haves:
- Bottled Iced Coffee I’m a caffeine junkie I admit it!
- Every beach bag needs a towel mine happens to be super cute and monogrammed (Hey I’m from GA we monogram everything!)
- An assortment of reading materials is defiantly a MUST. Hello relaxation.
- Sunglasses not only protect my eyes from the bright rays, but the perfect shades add a flair of style at the beach.
- Suave Body wash is ALWAYS in my bag in case I use the outdoor shower at the resort… I’m good to go and my favorite scent refreshes me perfectly!
Pull together these beach bag essentials and tuck them in a cute tote and you are ready for the beach.
What items to do you toss in your bag for a full fun day in the sun on the sand!! I’m a gypsy beach girl at heart and when I go to the beach I’m there to stay on the sand!!
When it comes to my body wash I’m picky I can’t help it my ALL TIME FAVES ARE:
Cocoa Butter & Shea (This is DEF my beach pick)
They all 3 smooth my skin perfectly, and the scents are THE best! Do you have a suave Favorite. If you don’t yet you’re clearly missing out so…. run and take the quiz and find out which is THE one for you! I mix my collection up I couldn’t be faithful to one, can you?
Click the # above take the quiz and at the end you get an amazing ibotta coupon! That’s a win-win! You can thank me later….
I brag on what I love and this product is a must for me! Not only are they perfect for my skin I can buy them all and not break the bank!! #SuaveBeauty
So far my go to beauty body wash has been with me to:
Treasure Island Beach
St. Pete Beach
Panama City Beach
And so many more!!! Where will yours go?