If you want to serve up a crowd-pleasing, appetite-satisfying appetizer, these Mini Roast Beef Sammies with Horseradish Cream are exactly what you need!
Who’s ready for some football ???? I live in Georgia and down here Football is a huge deal especially on Super Bowl Sunday !!
Every year we have people over to hang out watch the game and play cards ! I normally just pick everything up out in town.
NOPE not this year i’m excited all my goals for the past few moths have had one common factor that was for me to cook more.
I’m finally getting there… no i’m no gourmet chef but stuff like this is fun and so good !!! I practiced a few nights ago and this is a new favorite by far !! I’m excited ! And it’s fancy, easy and fast amazing right ?
How to Make Mini Roast Beef Sammies
It’s so easy my real recipe is at the bottom for all the measurements etc… But want I want to show you and explain how simple and fun this turned out to be.
In my pictures you will see how to-do every step. If you have any questions or think I may have left something out please ask me questions !!
Cut your bread with the cookie cutter I used round and metal always works the best.
Then just spread a thin layer of Dijon mustard:
Next put the shaved roast beef you can kinda eye how much to put doesn’t have to be a whole lot.
Use the same circle cutter you used for the bread to cut out rounds of provolone. Then add the pieces of cheese left over from the cut out cheese on top of the roast beef. I just tore mine apart in little chunks.
Now, cover up those sloppy shreds with the perfectly round cheese slice.
Melt the cheese but watch close don’t want them to burn. You can do this on broil in the oven.
Your mayo and creamy horseradish sauce will be mixed together in a bowl. Next, slice some cherry tomatoes into thick slices.
Add a sliced tomato and add a bit of the horseradish mix on top stick a cute pick in and you have the hot of the night !!!
Try it y’all surprise people at your next football get together or event !!! And they taste so good everyone wants something a little different !
- 3.5 ounces shaved roast beef
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 2 tablespoons djon mustard
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons creamy horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- With a cookie cutter the size you want to make the appetizers, cut little rounds in the bread. Each round will create one appetizer serving.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes so there are approximately 3 slices per tomato.
- In a small bowl, combine the creamy horseradish and mayo and set aside.
- Place a small dollop of the mustard on the bread round.
- Place a small amount of roast beef on each round.
- Twisting the portion of the beef onto the bread will give it more height and the illusion of having a lot of beef on the bread round.
- Using the same cookie cutter, cut round from the cheese. Using the left over bits from the slice of cheese, place these on top of the beef so as not to waste the cheese, then top with the circle cheese slice.
- Place in a broiler until cheese is nicely melted. Watch these so they do not burn!
- After removing from the oven, top with the slices of tomato. With a small spoon, place a dollop of the horseradish cream on top of the tomato and secure the whole thing with a toothpick.
Hope y’all love it !!!! Trust me, your guests are going to love these!