How cute & perfect is this treat ? I did a trail run to cause I want to make and take these for my Daughter’s classroom party. If you love my other food creations by now you know I love EASY and PRETTY.
These will catch everyone’s eye !
What You Need:
Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 24 Mini Sandwiches
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 4 cups Marshmallows Minis
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Wilton Pink Decorating icing (round and star tip included)
- 24 Cherries
- Melt butter on low heat in large stovetop pot.
- Slowly stir in marshmallows until evenly combined.
- Remove from heat.
- Slowly stir in rice krispies until evenly coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Fill each doughnut mold (approximately 24) to the top with rice krispies mixture. Ensure there is no hole. Press down firmly.
- Using the remaining rice krispies mixture, press firmly onto a lined or sprayed baking sheet until you have a thin layer.
- After allowing to set for at least 10 minutes, remove bundt cake shaped rice krispies from doughnut mold. Use one as a sample size, cutting singular circles from the thin layer of rice krispies (regular kitchen knife will do). You will need approximately 24.
- Pair one bundt cake to each circle. Add swirl of pink frosting (store bought used here) to each circle. Place bundt cake shape on top.
- Garnish each rice krispies sandwich with a cherry.
So easy and fun !! Adults and kids will love these !
Hope you love them !!! Thanks so much for coming by !! I love hearing reviews and I read ALL comments ! I absolutely love Valentine’s day !