Watermelon is the epitome of summer!! I was thinking of a nice refreshing summer sipper. I also love the freshness of cucumber and combined these two flavors to come up with this drink. You will love this on a hot summer day!!!
To up the “cool” factor I added some cucumbers and mint and it makes the perfect flavor combination. All of the flavors are subtle enough to not overpower each other but come together for the perfect mix
Pair it with this treat from Design Love Fest & have the best girls day ever!
- 1 cup of Watermelon - diced and seeds removed
- 1 cup of Cucumber - peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. cup sugar
- 1oz Bacardi
- 1oz Tequila
- 1oz Watermelon Vodka
- 2oz Sprite
- Add your watermelon, cucumber and sugar into a blender and puree until frothy
- Fill your glass with ice 3/4 of the way full
- Now add your liquors, watermelon mix into a bar shaker and shake to combine
- Pour your mix into the glass top off with sprite
- Garnish with mint, a piece of watermelon, and cucumber slice
Enjoy Happy Sipping!
Check out this Simple Time Mixers subscription box! Every month you get:
- One 32 ounce seasonal mixer (makes 10 cocktails) PLUS
- One 16 ounce infused mixer (makes 5 cocktails)
- Recipes and tips
Simple Times Mixers
The mixers are non-alcoholic so you can mix them with seltzer or soda if you prefer. Otherwise, just combine them with your favorite spirit!
If you really want to up your cocktail game, you might prefer the Shaker & Spoon cocktail box.
Shaker & Spoon
Every month you get 3 recipes and all the syrups, mixers, and garnishes you need to make amazing cocktails. The alcohol isn’t included which is actually a good thing since you don’t have to be home to sign for the package when it arrives.