Time for a fun new unique treat ! People WILL want more and more of these ! Be different and make and taka a new creation to your next party, meeting etc… These are so easy ! ENJOY
Anything with white chocolate has my heart it’s always been a weakness of mine but white chocolate with all these other amazing ingredients are to die for !
What you need:
1 pouch (1 lb., 1.5 oz.) sugar cookie mix
1 (3.4 oz.) box Jello pistachio instant pudding
2 T all-purpose flour
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter – room temperature
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pistachios
24 unwrapped Hershey kisses
How to create:
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the cookie mix, pudding mix and flour. Stir to combine.
4. Add softened butter and eggs and mix well. Dough will be stiff.
5. Fold in white chocolate chips.
6. Pour chopped pistachios onto a plate.
7. Shape the cookie dough into 2 inch balls and then flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass.
8. Dip the edges of each cookie into the chopped pistachios.
9. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8-9 minutes. (If you bake longer, the white chocolate chips will turn brown).
10. Let cookies remain on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
11. Gently press a Hershey kiss into the middle of each cookie.
12. Transfer to wire rack to let cool for 20 minutes.
Let me know what ya’ll think I try to make my directions very detailed but please ask if you have any questions I will answer those quickly !!
Thanks so much for coming by !!