What better way to get the kids excited about movie night? I love themed food and drinks because it’s so much fun for me & the kids! And super easy to! I love simple special ideas!
Try this nonalcoholic slime juice at your next little bash. Bring out the Ghostbusters with this unique drink to get the imagination flowing!
Have some adult loving friends that would like this? Add a splash of vodka to make it cocktail!
- Eddie Murphy and John Candy both turned down main roles.
- The marshmallow goo that explode is actually 50 pounds of shaving cream.
- The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man suits cost $20,000 each.
- Ghostbusters was the highest-grossing comedy of all time, until the release of Home Alone.
Who You Gonna Call?
- 2 packets lemon lime kool aid
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 46oz can pineapple juice
- 12oz frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tbsp.Grenadine
- 1 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- Fill your pitcher with ice
- Make kool aid, add pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, and Sprite in your pitcher and stir
- Only fill your glasses 3/4 of the way with the punch mix leaving 1 inch at top for heavy cream.
- When pouring individual glasses add your 1 tbsp. of grenadine and lastly the 1 tbsp. of heavy cream right on top