A few weeks ago I created a orange creamscicle smoothie for me and the kids and let’s just say I could have drank them ALL. This is what made me think about making these perfect cookies.
Perfect creation. Don’t miss out!
What You Need:
2 (8.25 oz) pouches Funfetti Orange All-Star cake mix
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon orange extract or 2 drops orange essential oil
1 cup white chocolate chips
How To Create:
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Tear open the cake mix pouches and pour the cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add the baking powder and whisk to blend.
5. Add the eggs, oil, vanilla and orange extract to cake mix and stir until well incorporated.
6. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
7. Roll the cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place on the cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 10 minutes exactly. If you bake longer, the white chips start to brown.
9. Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to completely cool.
Thanks so much for coming by !!!!