Sometimes I just want something amazing & full of flavor! This is it and it’s so easy. Wait till you try this creation you will be hooked!
What You Need:
Homemade Satay Sauce:
- ½ tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 can coconut milk
- Heat all ingredients together over medium heat in a small sauce pan until completely combined.
Spicy Thai Noodle Salad
1 package udon noodles
3 Tablespoons Sweet Chili Thai sauce
3 Tablespoons Satay sauce
1-3 Tablespoon soy sauce, optional (use in place of salt)
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 cup sugar snap peas
1 carrot, grated
1 red bell pepper, sliced
How To Create:
- Cook udon noodles according to package directions. Rinse and cool while preparing other ingredients.
- Heat coconut oil in a small wok over medium heat. Briefly sauté the vegetables until fragrant but still crunchy.
- Toss the noodles with the sweet chili sauce, homemade satay, and soy sauce. Adjust the amounts to your preference, and then add in the vegetables.
- Garnish with the cilantro and serve.
- This salad is delicious hot or cold, and the flavor only intensifies when kept in the fridge overnight.