What You Need:
- 22 Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- 5 Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares
- 2 tablespoons of powder peanut butter.
- 1/2 container of greek yogurt.
- 2 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream.
- 1/2 cup milk tablespoons milk
- Additional Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars and Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, for garnish.
How To Create:
- Place the marshmallows on a foil lined baking sheet, and place under the broiler. Broil until toasted. Watch them closely, as this happens quickly, about 1-2 minutes. Once toasted, set the baking sheet aside.
- Place 5 graham cracker squares in a plastic bag and crush until finely ground. Pour the crumbs onto a small plate.
- Squirt the chocolate in a plate. Dip the top of your glasses into the chocolate, then into the crushed graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- Place ice cream, milk, yogurt, peanut powder, a large squirt of chocolate in a blender, top with 18 toasted marshmallows. Blend until smooth. If you have to add more milk, you can do so. The residual heat from the toasted marshmallows will help the ice cream to soften.
- Pour into glasses, drizzle with some of the remaining melted chocolate, top with remaining toasted marshmallows, and garnish with remaining graham cracker crumbs. If desired, you can also garnish with whole pieces of chocolate bars and graham crackers.
This was so good yall and something different I love creating unique treats!