**This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FreschEats #CollectiveBias
Me & my family love being outside sun up to sun down at the pool, kayaking, playing ball anything if it keeps us outside. So the less time I’m in the kitchen is more time for us & fun! Working a 9 to 5 keeps me away enough!
So at least one time a week this summer we do Freschetta® pizzas with a unique salad creation and it all goes from kitchen to table in 20 minutes or less !!
The kids and husband love it nothing taste store bought!
Pizza night will no longer leave you feeling guilty!
Now my freezer is stocked full with Freschetta® pizzas from Publix.
All FreschettaⓇ pizzas can be found @ Publix in the pizza section with ton’s of choices this time we picked the four cheese with the perfectly rising crust.
Right now these are 2 for $10 @ Publix!!
(May 19 – June8)
- Taste very fresh.
- No frozen feel what so ever.
- Artisan Crust is new at Publix.
- FreschettaⓇ is focused on the quality ingredients they use in their pizzas, and for Artisan Crust it is all about the 3 whole grains that go into the delicious crust.
- A choice that every family member will love
Check them out online now for discounts & extra details:
Make the family surprised with pizza night this week by including my Watermelon salad
15 minTotal Time
- •1 whole mini/baby watermelon
- •4 ounces feta cheese
- •Juice of 1/2 a lime
- •2 tablespoons fresh basil, sliced thin (I used a fresh plant today)
- •1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- •Balsamic for drizzling
- Make watermelon balls or you can cut into small squares
- Toss the watermelon with the basil, salt, and lime juice.
- Gently fold in the feta being careful not to break it up
- Drizzle the salad with the balsamic before serving.
Which FreschettaⓇ is your pick??
Thanks so much for coming by means everything for my little blog!