After seeing these heavenly jars of perfection all over Instagram, I decided to make my own and you are in for a major treat! Something about how awesome it looks makes it that much more fun to drink!
It’s not a milk shake it’s a FREAK shake!
Everyone seems to be going crazy for freakshakes. If you’ve not heard of them, you are seriously missing out. They are over sized milkshakes with an array of amazing, over sized toppings which make your eyes pop out at the sheer volume and your mouth water at the thought! This freakshake is not for the weak. It’s crammed with the best ingredients around!
I wanted to show yall the process to prove it’s a good bit easier than it looks
- 2 C of cookie and cream ice cream
- ¼ C of chocolate frosting
- 1 container of chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 C whole milk
- 1 cookie and cream chocolate bar
- 1 package of oreos
- 1 can of whipped cream
- Using a milkshake machine or a blender, add in the ice cream and milk and blend until smooth.
- Place into freezer while you prep the glass.
- Using the chocolate frosting, take a knife or your finger, and coat the outer rim of the glass in frosting.
- Place a few oreos into a ziplock bag and crush them.
- Roll the glass into the crushed Oreos
- Using the chocolate fudge, drizzle the inside of the glass and then add in the ice cream.
- Top with whip cream, chocolate bar and Oreos.
- Drizzle with chocolate fudge and enjoy.