Who said Valentine’s Day is only for LOVERS ? Not this year check out this very Valentine festive drink for the adults. If your kids feel left out you can always just leave out the alcohol and have a matching drink that’s what I do for my daughter. It’s lots of fun and something special for you and them !
Ya’ll know by now I love easy and pretty treats this is defiantly one of those !!
Serve with a bowl of cherries on the side. When I make this for company and not just me I always serve it on a white tray and it looks amazing ! So simple but looks so classy and makes people think you went above and beyond.
What You Need:
- 4 De-Stemmed Cherries
- 1 tbsp. Cherry Juice (from canned cherries)
- 1 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Grenadine
- 2 oz. Whiskey
- 1 cup Sparkling Water
- Stemmed Cherries (garnish)
- In a shaker, mash de-stemmed cherries with muddler.
- Add cherry juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice, grenadine, whiskey, and sparkling water to shaker. Add ice cubes. Shake.
- Pour into glass through strainer. Garnish with stemmed cherries.
Yes That CUTE & That EASY !!! ENJOY…
Please let me know if you ever have any questions for me. I will always answer them quickly. Thanks so much for coming by my blog it’s my creative space that keeps me going !