Who said Valentine’s Day is only for LOVERS ? Not this year check out this very Valentine festive drink for the adults. If your kids feel left out you can always just leave out the alcohol and have a matching drink that’s what I do for my daughter. It’s lots of fun and something special for you and them !
Ya’ll know by now I love easy and pretty treats this is defiantly one of those !!
Serve with a bowl of cherries on the side. When I make this for company and not just me I always serve it on a white tray and it looks amazing ! So simple but looks so classy and makes people think you went above and beyond.
What You Need:
- 4 De-Stemmed Cherries
- 1 tbsp. Cherry Juice (from canned cherries)
- 1 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Grenadine
- 2 oz. Whiskey
- 1 cup Sparkling Water
- Stemmed Cherries (garnish)
- In a shaker, mash de-stemmed cherries with muddler.
- Add cherry juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice, grenadine, whiskey, and sparkling water to shaker. Add ice cubes. Shake.
- Pour into glass through strainer. Garnish with stemmed cherries.
Yes That CUTE & That EASY !!! ENJOY…
Check out this Simple Time Mixers subscription box! Every month you get:
- One 32 ounce seasonal mixer (makes 10 cocktails) PLUS
- One 16 ounce infused mixer (makes 5 cocktails)
- Recipes and tips
Simple Times Mixers
The mixers are non-alcoholic so you can mix them with seltzer or soda if you prefer. Otherwise, just combine them with your favorite spirit!
If you really want to up your cocktail game, you might prefer the Shaker & Spoon cocktail box.
Shaker & Spoon
Every month you get 3 recipes and all the syrups, mixers, and garnishes you need to make amazing cocktails. The alcohol isn’t included which is actually a good thing since you don’t have to be home to sign for the package when it arrives.
Please let me know if you ever have any questions for me. I will always answer them quickly. Thanks so much for coming by my blog it’s my creative space that keeps me going !