If you don’t know by now you will soon that Valentine’s Day is my favorite of them all !! It’s sweet, cute, fun and I love all things white, pink, red and gold. Even making cute stuff for the kids class is fun for Valentine’s Day.
Here you will find my BEST pink treat that me and the kids love and make every year it’s so easy and good !
Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 4-5 Shooters
1 cup Frozen Strawberries
1½ cups Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
¼ cup Half & Half
¼ cup White Chocolate Chips
1 tbsp. Red, Pink, & White Sprinkles
- Add frozen strawberries to blender. Blend for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add vanilla bean ice cream. Blend for 15 seconds.
- Add half & half. Blend for 5-10 seconds, or until you reach your desired milkshake consistency.
- Add white chocolate chips. Blend for 10 seconds.
- Add sprinkles. Blend for 5 seconds.
- Pour strawberry white chocolate chip milkshake into 4 shooters. Garnish with extra sprinkles (or optional whipped cream).
- Serve immediately with paper straws (simply cut regular size straws at ¾).
That’s ALL so easy & Fun !!
Hope yall Love it !!! So easy and fun & a neat little tradition !!
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you feel like I left any details out !! Sure a Shake is easy but I like making things even easier on all my creations by adding all the tiny details.
Thanks so much for coming by my little blog means way more than you know !!
Check back this weekend and next week for more Valentine Goodies !!