I have to admit, I had a lot of fun making this cocktail. First of all, I love every ingredient in this drink. That’s always priority number one. But to make something look gory and disgusting, yet taste awesome, just makes me excited!
There are so many options with the flavored vodkas. This Vampire Blood will help you get your ghoul on!! It is not strong at all and taste like a relaxed fruity creation, DELISH!! Half the fun is coming up with a gruesome name for something that is unique and fun!
- 10z Vodka
- 1oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Cherry Vodka
- 3oz Club Soda
- 1 tsp. Grenadine
- 1 for each glass Halloween blood syringes
- Fill your 8 oz glass with ice 3/4 of the way full
- Add your Vodka, Gin and top with club soda.
- Lightly stir to combine
- Fill your syringes with your cherry vodka and grenadine
- Place the syringe in your glasses
- Allow your guest to add the fun to their drinks on their own.
Enjoy Happy Halloween!!
Check out this Simple Time Mixers subscription box! Every month you get:
- One 32 ounce seasonal mixer (makes 10 cocktails) PLUS
- One 16 ounce infused mixer (makes 5 cocktails)
- Recipes and tips
Simple Times Mixers
The mixers are non-alcoholic so you can mix them with seltzer or soda if you prefer. Otherwise, just combine them with your favorite spirit!
If you really want to up your cocktail game, you might prefer the Shaker & Spoon cocktail box.
Shaker & Spoon
Every month you get 3 recipes and all the syrups, mixers, and garnishes you need to make amazing cocktails. The alcohol isn’t included which is actually a good thing since you don’t have to be home to sign for the package when it arrives.