Ya’ll know by now I love every little holiday and see it as a fun way to do something special. I also do extra stuff for my kids and co-workers nothing major just some holiday cuteness. I have ya’ll covered for St. Patrick’s day with a green cocktail, lucky charm parfait and now these awesome Andes Mint cookies that are cute and good ! And always they are super EASY to make.
What You Need:
1 box dark chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
1 squeeze pouch Betty Crocker green cookie icing
2 cups Andes Mints – broken into small pieces
How To Create:
1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. This will keep the cookies from spreading into each other.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the cake mix, baking powder, eggs, vegetable oil and extract. Mix until well combined.
4. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
5. Using a tablespoon or cookie dough scoop, transfer the dough onto the baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
8. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to completely cool.
9. Once cooled, squeeze icing over the top of each cookie.
10. Sprinkle broken pieces of Andes mint candies on top of the icing.
That easy ya’ll and people will love them & be impressed by the uniqueness !
Hope ya’ll enjoy the newest treat thanks so much for coming by means more than you know !!