When it comes to cocktails, classics are some of my favorites However, I love to mix things up every once in awhile. And, if I can make something more colorful, then I’m on it!
It’s such a fun, unexpected take on a classic. I also like this addition because it helps to cut the taste of the tequila. Despite its blue hue, the curaçao has a orange-like flavor that works really well in a margarita.
- 1oz Blue Curacao
- 1oz Malibu Rum
- 1oz Passion fruit Rum
- 3oz Coconut Water
- 1oz Sprite
- Simple syrup
- Granulated Sugar
- You will need 2 small plates to decorate the rim of your glassware
- Pour some sugar onto one plate and simple syrup on the other plate
- Take your glassware and dip the rims in the simple syrup and then the sugar and set to the side
- Add your liquors and Coconut water in a bar shaker and shake to combine
- Pour your mix into your glass
- Top off with sprite
Check out this Simple Time Mixers subscription box! Every month you get:
- One 32 ounce seasonal mixer (makes 10 cocktails) PLUS
- One 16 ounce infused mixer (makes 5 cocktails)
- Recipes and tips
Simple Times Mixers
The mixers are non-alcoholic so you can mix them with seltzer or soda if you prefer. Otherwise, just combine them with your favorite spirit!
If you really want to up your cocktail game, you might prefer the Shaker & Spoon cocktail box.
Shaker & Spoon
Every month you get 3 recipes and all the syrups, mixers, and garnishes you need to make amazing cocktails. The alcohol isn’t included which is actually a good thing since you don’t have to be home to sign for the package when it arrives.