When it comes to cocktails, classics are some of my favorites However, I love to mix things up every once in awhile. And, if I can make something more colorful, then I’m on it!
It’s such a fun, unexpected take on a classic. I also like this addition because it helps to cut the taste of the tequila. Despite its blue hue, the curaçao has a orange-like flavor that works really well in a margarita.
- 1oz Blue Curacao
- 1oz Malibu Rum
- 1oz Passion fruit Rum
- 3oz Coconut Water
- 1oz Sprite
- Simple syrup
- Granulated Sugar
- You will need 2 small plates to decorate the rim of your glassware
- Pour some sugar onto one plate and simple syrup on the other plate
- Take your glassware and dip the rims in the simple syrup and then the sugar and set to the side
- Add your liquors and Coconut water in a bar shaker and shake to combine
- Pour your mix into your glass
- Top off with sprite