I love having people over to grill out, play cards or just sit around the fire pit. With that I also love playing hostess with the mostest! Fun pretty cocktails are one of my favorites lately and this one is perfection. Pretty and amazing drinks are not hard yall at all I was so intimidated at first but I totally rock at it and it’s fun !!
What You Need:
- 1 ounce Dekuyper Sour Apple Pucker
- 1 ounce Smirnoff Sour Green Apple Vodka
- 1 ounce Ole Smokey Apple Pie Moonshine
- 3 ounces R.W. Knudsen Ginger Apple Juice
- 4 Ice Cubes
- Crushed Ice
- Pink Lady Apple Slices
How To Create:
- In a cocktail shaker add Dekuyper Sour Apple Pucker, Smirnoff Sour Green Apple Vodka, Ole Smokey Apple Pie Moonshine, R.W. Knudsen Ginger Apple Juice and four ice cubes.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake from here to eternity (that’s 30 seconds in layman’s terms don’t ya’ know).
- Strain into a glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with slices of your favorite apple. I used slices of Pink Lady.
This was so EASY & FUN to make and the three simple apple slices make it feel all special and unique!
Hope you love it! Thanks so much for coming by means way more than you know.