I love having people over to grill out, play cards or just sit around the fire pit. With that I also love playing hostess with the mostest! Fun pretty cocktails are one of my favorites lately and this one is perfection. Pretty and amazing drinks are not hard yall at all I was so intimidated at first but I totally rock at it and it’s fun !!
What You Need:
- 1 ounce Dekuyper Sour Apple Pucker
- 1 ounce Smirnoff Sour Green Apple Vodka
- 1 ounce Ole Smokey Apple Pie Moonshine
- 3 ounces R.W. Knudsen Ginger Apple Juice
- 4 Ice Cubes
- Crushed Ice
- Pink Lady Apple Slices
How To Create:
- In a cocktail shaker add Dekuyper Sour Apple Pucker, Smirnoff Sour Green Apple Vodka, Ole Smokey Apple Pie Moonshine, R.W. Knudsen Ginger Apple Juice and four ice cubes.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake from here to eternity (that’s 30 seconds in layman’s terms don’t ya’ know).
- Strain into a glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with slices of your favorite apple. I used slices of Pink Lady.
This was so EASY & FUN to make and the three simple apple slices make it feel all special and unique!
Hope you love it! Thanks so much for coming by means way more than you know.
Check out this Simple Time Mixers subscription box! Every month you get:
- One 32 ounce seasonal mixer (makes 10 cocktails) PLUS
- One 16 ounce infused mixer (makes 5 cocktails)
- Recipes and tips
Simple Times Mixers
The mixers are non-alcoholic so you can mix them with seltzer or soda if you prefer. Otherwise, just combine them with your favorite spirit!
If you really want to up your cocktail game, you might prefer the Shaker & Spoon cocktail box.
Shaker & Spoon
Every month you get 3 recipes and all the syrups, mixers, and garnishes you need to make amazing cocktails. The alcohol isn’t included which is actually a good thing since you don’t have to be home to sign for the package when it arrives.